So the other day I was thinking I wonder what goes through his head and this is what I came up with.
As a toddler I can do the following at anytime, day or night because its all about me…….
– I can get up when I like and if they don’t get up I will just have a tantrum. If I get tired in the day I will just have a nap.
– If mummy is sleeping she really likes it when I run my finger across her eyebrows and eyelids, it seems to be a peaceful way of waking up her up.
– If it’s not my idea, I’m not doing it.
– When I’m a bit tired mummy has to carry me at all times and I’ m not going in the pushchair.
– I love a cafe because this means I get cake.
– I love my scooter but I don’t want to take it anywhere as it means I might have to share it.
– I can only eat off adult cutlery.
– I only eat my dinner if there is some sort treat at the end of it, depending on the level of the treat, for example ice cream would mean 1/2 of my dinner is eaten, Cheesecake would mean all of my dinner is eaten.
– Regardless of the weather I can pick what I want to wear.
– I love my dummies, they are the best things in the world, I’m still trying to block out the dummies fairies possible visit.
– I love licking shop windows, the cold feels great against my tongue.
– If I say chocolate very slowly, tilt my head to one side and lift my shoulder,I usually get chocolate (however this hasn’t been working as well as it use to).
– My favourite and instant answer to everything is No! with a sulky face, even if it its something I want to do.
– I hate getting in the bath but once I’m it I love it and I never want to get out.
– I will only sleep if I have 3 bedtime stories minimum and we must cuddle for 20mins before I can consider going to sleep.
– I need to know what the man across the road is doing, the little girl on the swing, the lady in cafe, everyone is doing something and I need to be involved.